Salary £20,000 – £24,000
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an office manager to join our team in our busy, fast paced office in Dargate near Faversham.
You will be innovative, dynamic and have a genuine desire to create and maintain a positive working environment for both customers and work colleagues.
As an Office Manager, you’ll need to:
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office.
- Manage online and paper filing systems.
- Record office expenditure.
- PA to both Directors as and when required.
- Control invoicing and purchase ledgers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Management of the day-to-day purchasing requirements for site.
- Facilitating office management duties, afore mentioned.
- Being accountable for issues should they arise, under your supervision or remit.
- Overseeing an approved list of suppliers.
- Being responsible for raising purchase orders and requisitions using Quickbooks.
- Working closely with other sites in respect of purchasing and invoicing matters.
- Supporting office administrator.
- Ensuring daily reporting requirements are met.
- Ensuring all project information relating to admin. and purchasing are kept up-to-date.
- Overseeing all administrative tasks including:
- Answering the telephone and taking enquiries
- Management of CRM system
- Stock control and procurement
- Liaising with clients
- Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels calmly when under pressure.
- Must be computer literate and competent using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to be highly organised and able to work without supervision.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
- Have an excellent telephone manner and strong attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication and relationship skills.
Transport will be required due to our rural location.
Normal hours of work are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm. (Occasional overtime flexibility is essential)