Coming to us from A299 (Thanet way) Coast-bound & London-bound
1. Turn off the A299 (Thanet Way) at the junction for the Fuel Stations
2. Follow signs for Daragte then follow Plum Pudding Lane for approx 1.2 miles.
3. You will reach a junction opposite the Dove Public House, continue straight ahead for 250 yards, our gates on your left hand side, they are large 2m high timber gates and fences.
Coming to us from A2 (Boughton Bypass) London-bound only
1. Turn off at the junction signposted for Boughton/Dunkirk (200 yards past The Gate Fuel Station)
2. Follow the slip road for 1/2 mile, over the A2 bridge then the road bears to the left.
3. Take the next Right Turn into Courtenay Road (You will see a large Metal Pylon on your Left once in Courtenay Road)
4. Follow Courtenay Road for 1.5 miles, take the 2nd turning on the left towards Dargate.
5. Continue from this junction through the woods for 0.8 miles, once you see houses on your right hand side, you will find us on the Right Hand side 200 yards past the first house. our gates on your right hand side, they are large 2m high timber gates and fences.
The Landscape Design Centre, Dargate, Faversham, Kent. ME13 9HB View Larger Map