We are a multi-disciplinary external space design & build company. Contact us today on 0800 023 1310 for a free, no obligation garden design consultation.
Oakleigh Manor was founded in 1996 and has since evolved into a multi-disciplined team of talented professionals. We incorporate a Landscape & Garden Design Team, highly skilled Landscape & Garden Construction Craftsmen, Garden Joinery, Irrigation, Lighting & Automation Engineers and a caring team of Garden & Grounds Maintenance staff who provide ongoing aftercare and maintenance.
Oakleigh Manor commonly carry out projects throughout London, Surrey, Sussex, Kent & Essex, serving private clients, contractors, independent designers and the public sector. The company has also been involved in bespoke projects throughout the wider region of the UK and within Eastern Europe.
Oakleigh Manor’s ethos of creating high quality and functional outdoor spaces has led the company to numerous national awards; the company maintains fully employed and skilled Landscape Craftsmen teams, including hard and soft landscapers, together with an in-house Garden Joinery Department, Landscape Lighting, Irrigation & Gate Automation Engineers.
Oakleigh Manor’s talented team of designers, lead by Landscape Architect Victor Grennan, provide stunning design & stylisation solutions for homeowners, developers & property owners. Our sole aim will be to maximise the potential of your space. Within the practice, we design beautiful Gardens and External Spaces, Landscape & Garden Lighting schemes, Irrigation systems, Entrance Gates & Automation systems all bespoke to suit each client’s style, taste & personal requirements.
Oakleigh Manor have highly skilled & experienced Construction teams, who install the new Garden & Landscape schemes, Buildings, Lighting, Irrigation, Garden Joinery, Gate systems and much more, throughout a number of the Home Counties. A huge majority of our services are installed by one of our in-house teams of specialist craftsmen, all of which are carefully project managed and receive the same meticulous care and attention.
Oakleigh Manor offer aftercare solutions for all of our clients once their new scheme or component has been built or installed. Our friendly office team are on hand Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm (except Bank Holidays), providing ongoing aftercare and support for all of our clients.
Oakleigh Manor, on a day to day basis, works on schemes which improve our environment, as well as yours. Our Environmental Policy evolves constantly as we strive to improve the impact of our footprint in the landscape. Within the ethos of all our services, we aim to use local & renewable resources that have a low impact of the environment, reduce waste and recycle many of the materials and waste products within our daily works. We also maintain a fleet modern and efficient vehicles to service our projects whilst trying to encourage wildlife and nature wherever possible.
All Oakleigh Manor projects are delivered with our seal of quality and guarantee. Our multi talented In-house teams ensure we can deliver our high end product standards on time and within budget, with caring project managers who nurse every client through the journey of their landscape project.
Registered office : The Landscape Design Centre, Dargate, Faversham, Kent. ME13 9HB
Company registration number : 06216608
VAT Number: 891 3903 04
Company UTR: 23974 14941
Employer PAYE Reference: 577/NA05685
Waste carrier licence: EAN/964354
Insurers: Aston Lark
Liability policy: 100682688CSI
Vehicle policy: LC FLE 3490177
Account details: 60959359 20-02-62
Accountants: Burgess Hodgson, Canterbury
We at Oakleigh Manor Ltd recognise our duties under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and the accompanying protective legislation.
We will endeavour to meet the requirements of this legislation so as to ensure that we maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
Our managers and supervisory staff are informed of their responsibilities to ensure they take all reasonable precautions, to ensure the safety, health and welfare of those that are likely to be affected by our undertaking.
Oakleigh Manor Ltd recognises so far as is reasonably practicable the duty to ensure the following:
• To provide and maintain a safe place of work, safe systems of work, safe equipment and a healthy and safe working environment.
• To ensure that hazards are identified and regular assessments of risks are undertaken.
• To provide information, instruction and training as is necessary to ensure employees and others are assured of a safe and healthy working environment.
• Promoting the awareness of health and safety and encouraging health and safety best practice throughout our organisation.
• To ensure we are taking the appropriate protective and preventative measures.
• To ensure that we have access to competent advice and are able to secure compliance with our statutory duties. In order that we can achieve our objectives, and ensure our employees recognise their duties under health and safety legislation whilst at work, we must ensure that we inform them of their duty to take reasonable care of themselves and others that may be affected by their activities.
We ensure our employees are informed of their obligations to ensure they cooperate with management and adhere with Oakleigh Manor Ltd safety rules which are provided within the Employee Safety Handbook.
We are committed to conducting our business in an environmentally and ethically conscious manner.
Our aim is to promote year on year improvement in our environmental policy and to target waste as a central area for improvement.
The key objectives of our environmental policy are:
• Strict compliance with all relevant environmental legal requirements, codes and regulations.
• Strict control of dust, noise and vibration.
• Ensuring the effective management of the natural resources used in our operations.
• Influencing the design process to maximise its environmental effectiveness.
• Seeking to replace raw materials with recycled alternatives.
• Improving the efficiency of our transportation and reduce our emissions with the effective management of vehicle use and scheduling of deliveries.
• Establishing targets for improvement in key areas and to improve on them year on year.
• Reducing the environmental impact of our back office operations by encouraging the use of electronic communication and improving the energy efficiency of our offices and workshops.
• Work towards ISO14001 accreditation.
Waste is one of the largest concerns for our company and for the construction industry as a whole. It is our policy to constantly seek ways to reduce waste and increase our recycling levels.
• It is our policy to carry out a site waste management plan prior to the commencement of a project to identify the waste streams that will be generated and to seek ways to mitigate them.
• It is our policy to have heavily packaged products delivered to our offices to enable us to separate the recyclable waste such as cardboard boxes.
• We will ensure that any toxic or environmentally harmful waste is handled with the relevant control measures and disposed of in the most effective manner.
• We will ensure that any waste generated that cannot be recycled is disposed of correctly via registered waste carriers and disposal sites.
Oakleigh Manor Limited are always on the lookout for the next talented landscaper or garden designer.
If you have a passion for gardens, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Landscape Project Manager
Oakleigh Manor are looking for a Landscape Project Manager to lead a team and deliver domestic garden projects on time, to budget and to our exacting standards. Our projects are primarily located in London and the South East.
Good organisational skills
Eye for detail
How to apply
Application should be made by submitting a covering letter and CV. Please use the letter to tell us personally what you feel you can bring to our company and your experience in the field.
Applications should be sent to:
Oakleigh Manor Limited is fully committed to compliance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 which came into force on 1 March 2000.
We will, therefore, follow procedures which aim to ensure that all employees, contractors, suppliers or other parties who have access to any personal data held by or on behalf of Oakleigh Manor are fully aware of and abide by their duties under the Data Protection Act 1998.
In order to operate Oakleigh Manor Limited collects and uses information about people with whom it works.
This personal information must be handled and dealt with properly, however it is collected, recorded and used, and whether it be on paper, in computer records or recorded by any other means, and there are safeguards within the Act to ensure this.
Oakleigh Manor Limited regards the treatment of this data as very important to the integrity and success of its operation.
To this end, Oakleigh Manor Limited fully endorses and adheres to the principles of Data Protection as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All material contained on this website is protected by copyright as of the date of creation. Clients and members of the public are welcome to download a copy of any material on this site for personal use only. Material may be copied for wider use within organisations provided that the source is clearly attributed to Oakleigh Manor Ltd.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Oakleigh Manor’s prior written consent.
• Any information you submit to us via our online contact forms is subject to our Data Protection policy.
• Our website collects data about your visit including your IP Address, page views, how long you spend on the site, the pages you view etc. This data is in no way able to identify you personally.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
A) Statement of policy
1. We recognise that discrimination is unacceptable and although equality of opportunity has been a long-standing feature of our employment practices and procedure, we have made the decision to adopt a formal equal opportunities policy. Breaches of the policy will lead to disciplinary proceedings and, if appropriate, disciplinary action.
2. The aim of the policy is to ensure no job applicant, employee or worker is discriminated against either directly or indirectly on the grounds of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, religious belief, political opinion or affiliation, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or disability.
3. We will ensure that the policy is circulated to any agencies responsible for our recruitment and a copy of the policy will be made available for all employees and made known to all applicants for employment.
4. The policy will be communicated to all private contractors reminding them of their responsibilities towards the equality of opportunity.
5. The policy will be implemented in accordance with the appropriate statutory requirements and full account will be taken of all available guidance and in particular any relevant Codes of Practice.
6. We will maintain a neutral working environment in which no employee or worker feels under threat or intimidated.
B) Recruitment and selection
1. The recruitment and selection process is crucially important to any equal opportunities policy. We will endeavour through appropriate training to ensure that employees making selection and recruitment decisions will not discriminate, whether consciously or unconsciously, in making these decisions.
2. Promotion and advancement will be made on merit and all decisions relating to this will be made within the overall framework and principles of this policy.
3. Job descriptions, where used, will be revised to ensure that they are in line with our equal opportunities policy. Job requirements will be reflected accurately in any personnel specifications.
4. We will adopt a consistent, non-discriminatory approach to the advertising of vacancies.
5. We will not confine our recruitment to areas or media sources, which provide only, or mainly, applicants of a particular group.
6. All applicants who apply for jobs with us will receive fair treatment and will be considered solely on their ability to do the job.
7. All employees involved in the recruitment process will periodically review their selection criteria to ensure that they are related to the job requirements and do not unlawfully discriminate.
8. Short listing and interviewing will be carried out by more than one person where possible.
9. Interview questions will be related to the requirements of the job and will not be of a discriminatory nature.
10. We will not disqualify any applicant because he/she is unable to complete an application form unassisted unless personal completion of the form is a valid test of the standard of English required for the safe and effective performance of the job. 11. Selection decisions will not be influenced by any perceived prejudices of other staff.
C) Training and promotion
1. Senior staff will receive training in the application of this policy to ensure that they are aware of its contents and provisions.
2. All promotion will be in line with this policy.
1. We will maintain and review the employment records of all employees in order to monitor the progress of this policy.
2. Monitoring may involve: – a. The collection and classification of information regarding the race in terms of ethnic/national origin and sex of all applicants and current employees; b. The examination by ethnic/national origin and sex of the distribution of employees and the success rate of the applicants; and c. Recording recruitment, training and promotional records of all employees, the decisions reached and the reason for those decisions.
3. The results of any monitoring procedure will be reviewed at regular intervals to assess the effectiveness of the implementation of this policy. Consideration will be given, if necessary, to adjusting this policy to afford greater equality of opportunities to all applicants and staff.
We are committed to implementing appropriate Quality Management Systems and processes to ensure that the company delivers a consistently high level of service.
1. To ensure that we meet, and exceed our customer’s expectations
2. To ensure that our workmanship is of the highest possible standard
3. To ensure that the materials we use are suitable for the application and environment.
4. To educate and train our staff to deliver the high-quality work
5. To establish and measure our performance.
6. To constantly improve the level of service we deliver.
7. To work towards IS0 9001:200 accreditations.
1. A documented quality management systems and processes.
2. To ensure staffs is aware and trained to deliver the standard of workmanship we expect.
3. To ensure all staff have access to our QMS processes and procedures.
4. To ensure all staff know their individual responsibilities for quality management.
5. To ensure management enforce all quality management processes.
1. Internal Quality Audit – To regularly schedule audits for all quality management systems and processes. A detailed report of non-compliance and the relevant corrections will be created.
2. External Quality Audits – At the end of every project the client will be asked to complete a questionnaire about a wide range of aspects of the project, including the quality of the work and materials.
3. Accreditation – It is the long-term objective to be fully accredited by an external auditor for ISO 9001:200.
1. The results of the quality audits will be communicated to all staff, and where needed, additional training will be provided.
2. Staff will be encouraged to make suggestions about how the company can improve the quality of its work.
E) Responsibilities 1. Overall responsibility for all QMS processes and procedures lies with the executive board. 2. Project managers are responsible for all QMS processes and procedures relating to the workmanship and materials used in their work. 3. All staff is responsible for the ownership and undertaking of the QMS processes and procedures, which relate to their work.
Simply complete our online Enquiry Form or call the Oakleigh Manor team on 0800 023 1310 to discuss your requirements. Our team can guide you through the options available for all our services, provide initial budgets or arrange an Initial Site Visit from one of our friendly team.