Grounds Maintenance Services
Committed to providing environmentally sound spaces.
If you require Grounds Maintenance Services, contact our friendly Horticultural Team on 0800 023 1310, or simply complete an enquiry form.
The Oakleigh Manor Horticultural team provides Grounds Maintenance to the public sector and commercial clients, throughout London, Surrey, Sussex, Kent and Essex. Our in-house specialist team provides periodical maintenance for all landscape areas to ensure the grounds are being maintained to a suitable and desired standard.
Oakleigh Manor understands the importance of first impressions. Our philosophy is to deliver care, passion and excellence in grounds maintenance, creating environmentally sound spaces.
- Lawn mowing, including a professional striped finish for formal lawns.
- Lawn Care
- Border care, using the best Horticultural practises.
- Safe use of pesticides and herbicides.
- Leaf Clearance.
- Mulching of borders.
- Litterbin collection.
- Planting schemes and projects.
- Line marking.
- Salt spreading and snow clearance.
- Evaluation of pathways, paving and street furniture.
- Range of machinery & equipment.
- All contracts are managed by your appointed Lead Horticulturalist.
- Full contract management, including regular inter-company reporting.
- Immediate reporting of any issues found on site.
- The manager will be available to meet quarterly to discuss the progress of the Grounds.
- A schedule of works for each week will be emailed to a representative, detailing our predicted schedule of works.
- Proactive suggestions for your grounds.
- Full certification, including ISO: 9001, as well as necessary licences and public liability insurance.
QUALIFICATIONS & HEALTH AND SAFETY
- We hold an ISO 9001: Quality Management certification.
- Full compliance with Health & Safety.
- Our employees hold a range of qualifications, from RHS Horticulture Level 3, to their PA1/6aw safe handling of pesticides.
- Our company holds all relevant licenses, including a waste carriers license.
- We carry our RAMS before our teams can attend site. They will then carry out a Dynamic Risk Assessment each day they arrive on site.
- Our teams arrive with all of the necessary PPE needed to complete all tasks.
All our maintenance contracts and services are tailored to suit the individual site requirements, scheduled into a reliable annual ground care plan. Our staff are professional, friendly and experienced, so you will feel confident that your grounds are being cared for in the correct way.
Oakleigh Manor has accumulated national awards for our service, which pay testament to our quest for continuous high quality service, product and aftercare. We currently hold Grounds Maintenance contracts at prestigious, domestic and commercial sites. Our current Commercial clients include Holiday Extra’s Head Office Grounds and the Environment Agency Thames Barrier and associated sites. At the Environment Agency our team maintains all areas, from the restricted and secure compounds to the large expanses open to the general public. Oakleigh Manor ensures the same high quality of service is provided in our Commercial sites, as is delivered to our domestic clients, where our company first began.
If you would like to arrange an initial 1-hour, free of charge meeting with one of our Head Gardeners, then please contact our friendly office team. Within this meeting we can provide an initial health and condition check of the grounds, and discuss your requirements in more detail.
Once the meeting is complete, we will process fixed fee proposals for any contracted or one off works requested, and draw up an on going ground care proposal for you to consider.
Click here to tell us your grounds requirements, or call our friendly team on 0800 023 1310.
Comments from our Client’s
The team worked really hard and the planting looks amazing. It has completely transformed the garden.
Planting Project - August 2016.
Can you pass onto to David how pleased I am. Francis is a star, so polite, friendly, helpful and a true professional and a credit to your company. Gareth
Lawn Care visit - October 2016.
I am happy to tell you that Rikki and his colleague did a great job yesterday - I could only spend a few moments with them before I had to leave, but when I came back everything was exactly as I had asked. They work very hard.
Ongoing garden maintenance - November 2016.
I am writing to express my thanks and confidence in your company. I run a business myself with 250 staff and am hugely impressed with your ability to turn up in all weathers after a long drive from your base in East Kent and get cracking straight away at 0815.
Having 5 acres of formal gardens means I need professional advice from you and that I get from David Meade and Rikki. More polite and courteous people would be difficult to find and I can thoroughly recommend your company to anyone thinking of using your superb services. Its one less thing I need to worry about.
Ongoing garden maintenance - November 2015.
Our grounds were looking neglected and unloved when Oakleigh took on the contract 18 months ago, they clearly had a lot of work to do. The view is now very different and we look in better shape than we ever did. We are all very proud of our surroundings and because we have such lovely grounds we use the outside space at every opportunity to relax, work and play. The Oakleigh team maintain the grounds to a very high standard and we welcome their proactive approach.
Ongoing Grounds maintenance - August 2015.
Just to say that we have been very pleased with the work so far and we look forward to your team returning in March.
Ongoing garden maintenance - November 2016.
The garden has looked the best it ever has with all the beautiful bulbs flowering.
Ongoing garden maintenance - May 2017.
The Committee is pleased with the work done by your company and residents acknowledge the significant improvements that have taken place over the year.
Ongoing grounds maintenance client - January 2017.
We were really delighted with the team yesterday. They worked tirelessly throughout the day with positive attitudes in ridiculous heat and the results are great. Robin and his team were very polite and professional. I also thought it was a nice touch David spending so much time for our initial visit too and really like his enthusiasm and vision for our garden.
Thank you and we look forward to continuing with Oakleigh Manor.
Ongoing garden maintenance - June 2017.
I'd like to take the opportunity to praise David and the team on what they've done with my grandmothers gardens so far, it's looking beautiful!
Ongoing garden maintenance - August 2017