Grounds Maintenance Services (Commercial)
Committed to providing environmentally sounds spaces.
If you require Grounds Maintenance Services, contact our friendly Horticultural Team on 0800 023 1310, or simply complete an enquiry form.
The Oakleigh Manor Horticultural team provides Grounds Maintenance to the public sector and commercial clients, throughout London, Surrey, Sussex, Kent and Essex. Our in-house specialist team provides periodical maintenance for all landscape areas to ensure the grounds are being maintained to a suitable and desired standard.
Oakleigh Manor understands the importance of first impressions. Our philosophy is to deliver care, passion and excellence in grounds maintenance, creating environmentally sound spaces.
- Lawn mowing, including a professional striped finish for formal lawns.
- Lawn Care
- Border care, using the best Horticultural practises.
- Safe use of pesticides and herbicides.
- Leaf Clearance.
- Mulching of borders.
- Litterbin collection.
- Planting schemes and projects.
- Line marking.
- Salt spreading and snow clearance.
- Evaluation of pathways, paving and street furniture.
- All contracts are managed by your appointed Lead Horticulturalist.
- Full contract management, including regular inter-company reporting.
- Immediate reporting of any issues found on site.
- The manager will be available to meet quarterly to discuss the progress of the Grounds.
- A schedule of works for each week will be emailed to a representative, detailing our predicted schedule of works.
- Proactive suggestions for your grounds.
- Full certification, including ISO: 9001, as well as necessary licences and public liability insurance.
QUALIFICATIONS & HEALTH AND SAFETY
- We hold an ISO 9001: Quality Management certification.
- Our employees hold a range of qualifications, from RHS Horticulture Level 3, to their PA1/6aw safe handling of pesticides.
- Our company holds all relevant licenses, including a waste carriers license.
- We carry our RAMS before our teams can attend site. They will then carry out a Dynamic Risk Assessment each day they arrive on site.
- Our teams arrive with all of the necessary PPE needed to complete all tasks.
All our maintenance contracts and services are tailored to suit the individual site requirements, scheduled into a reliable annual ground care plan. Our staff are professional, friendly and experienced, so you will feel confident that your grounds are being cared for in the correct way.
Oakleigh Manor has accumulated national awards for our service, which pay testament to our quest for continuous high quality service, product and aftercare. We currently hold Grounds Maintenance contracts at prestigious, domestic and commercial sites. Our current Commercial clients include Holiday Extra’s Head Office Grounds and the Environment Agency Thames Barrier and associated sites. At the Environment Agency our team maintains all areas, from the restricted and secure compounds to the large expanses open to the general public. Oakleigh Manor ensures the same high quality of service is provided in our Commercial sites, as is delivered to our domestic clients, where our company first began.
If you would like to arrange an initial 1-hour, free of charge meeting with one of our Head Gardeners, then please contact our friendly office team. Within this meeting we can provide an initial health and condition check of the grounds, and discuss your requirements in more detail.
Once the meeting is complete, we will process fixed fee proposals for any contracted or one off works requested, and draw up an on going ground care proposal for you to consider.
Click here to tell us your grounds requirements, or call our friendly team on 0800 023 1310.